Received no mails today in any of my personal mailboxes. When you dont get any mails it seems rather awkward and you feel like having lost your presense in this world especially if you are a software engineer. May be I am going too far away. But yeah it was a rather nothing to do day except for the time I could spend with my Guru Sri Sri Siddeswaranada Bharati, of the Courtalam Peetam. He is learned, divine and has many true experiences with God. May be it was the kick start that I got to start the day off that made the rest of the day so uneventful.
As a religious person I believe in supreme power. But right now I am in a dilemma, about God and his presense.
While I am absolutely sure of the presense of a supreme power, I have many doubts regarding our ways to find it out. Modesty, Humiliation, which are said to be the divine qualities, are not really so - if you look in terms of realisation of human potential. I believe that each individual is given with huge potential which has to be discovered. True realisation is the state when you realise that you are no different from that supreme soul. That is the point when you sieze to exist...........
Will continue later... time to move off.
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment